Fluent in Business, Talent, & Technology:
I’m an “International Sourcing (Consultant | Trainer | Keynote Speaker),” the Founder of Sourcers Who Code… & the 1st-ever 2-time AND/OR 3-time SourceCon Hackathon Champ!
Specialties & Areas of Interest:
Talent Acquisition/Management Operations, Recruitment Training & Best Practice Education, Technology Resource Identification & Administration, Global Strategic Sourcing & Program Management, Market Research & Mapping, Talent Mining & Pipelining, Recruitment Marketing & Advertising, etc.
- 2019 – Speaking at Talent42, Sourcing Summit New Zealand, & SourceCon (Fall)
- 2019 – Spoke at SourceCon (Spring)
- 2018 – Spoke at SourceCon (Spring), Digital Talent Acquisition Summit Canada, RecruitDC, Talent42, SourceCon Chicago, SourceCon (Fall), & SOSU Europe
- 2018 – Joined Camp SourceCon as a SourceCon Academy Advisor
- 2018 – Joined Uncommon as a Strategic Advisor
- 2018 – Won the SourceCon Hackathon again… AND again (1st and only 2-time AND/OR 3-time winner EVER!! 🤓)
- 2017 – Graduated from ERE Media’s SourceCon Academy, Indeed’s Recruiting Academy, & Smashfly’s Transform Academy (Transform Recruitment Marketing Certified)
- 2017 – Joined SeekOut‘s Advisory Board
- 2017 – Founded Sourcers Who Code
- 2017 – Won the SourceCon Hackathon
- 2016 – Graduated from Lean Human Capital’s Recruiter Academy (Recruiter Academy Certified Recruiter)
- 2016 – Recognized by the Ladders as a Top 100 Corporate Recruiter